At the centre of the pedagogical work at our State International School are the students and their comprehensive personal development. To this end, we want
- to perceive the students holistically,
- promote their individual talents in the best possible way,
- sharpen their perception as part of a community and
- lead them to independence.
Therefore, we strive for a comprehensive acquisition of knowledge and promote a close interlinking of teaching and social education. We put special emphasis on this:
- multisensory learning,
- project orientation,
- interdisciplinary and interdisciplinary learning,
- action orientation,
- extracurricular learning venues,
- diversity of methods and the courage to experiment.